Patiently, I will wait.

#ForeverBlessed
Friday, September 28, 2012 ( 6:32 AM )| 0 comment(s) dropped
Hi guys!
Bethany/Bee/Beth here. I want to thank you for visiting my new blog! Yeah..yeah. I know. GUMAWA NA NAMAN AKO NG BAGO! Hahaha. :P But, I'll still use my old one. :) Anyway, this blog is for my experiences, adventures, and etc. I will also tell you stories about my life as a christian and will share you my devotions.

So, stay tuned and let's grow together in Christ! :)

You are a blessing!
- Bethany

Labels: , ,



.
Affiliates: Link × Link × Link



Bethany. Blessed and a blessing. 16. Living Streams Church. Overcomer. Patiently waiting. ♥

{ FacebookTwitterBlogspot }

Guard your heart. - Proverbs 4:23


Every second will be worth it.

BACK UP / Newer »
Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes★. Tweaked by Bethany. Materials from 1234.
Please view with Google Chrome. 2011 - ∞ All rights reserved.