Patiently, I will wait.

Happy Sunday!
Sunday, September 30, 2012 ( 2:27 AM )| 0 comment(s) dropped
Neeeeeeeerds! *ack! toothache!*
Hi people! Went to church at 8 am today for music team practice. The church service started at 10. After that, we went to City Walk. We ate lunch there at Binalot. The tapa rap sarap was delicious although I think It's over priced. Haha. Jk! After eating, we had our cell group meeting. Our lesson was all about Family. Mehehehe. It was quite awkward since my sister is our cell group leader and we're not that close. So yeah. After that, we parted ways except for me, my sister, Ate Twinkle, Ate Dayne, Tita Jo and her daughter, Nathalie. We ate AGAIN. Haha. Ate Twinkle and I ate Tacos. I didn't even know how to eat the thing! Haha. We even bought lollipops and Nerds! My tooth is aching right now. Gahh. Too much food can hurt you! Lol. What a great day! Btw, i changed my link from sinnerandsaved to pursuerofmysoul which came from the song Pursuer of my soul (this is song is great. Watch it below~).


You are a blessing!
- Bethany 

Labels: , , , ,



.
Affiliates: Link × Link × Link
Pursuing Hospitality#ForeverBlessed


Bethany. Blessed and a blessing. 16. Living Streams Church. Overcomer. Patiently waiting. ♥

{ FacebookTwitterBlogspot }

Guard your heart. - Proverbs 4:23


Every second will be worth it.

« Older / BACK UP
Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes★. Tweaked by Bethany. Materials from 1234.
Please view with Google Chrome. 2011 - ∞ All rights reserved.